SOCIAL & FAMILY AFFAIRS (SAFA)
- Communicate effectively with Muslims and non Muslims in the wider community.
- Raise awareness of social and family issues.
- Respond to national issues concerning women and families e.g. Adoption, Forced Marriages, Honour killings
- Raise awareness of the needs of Muslims to service providers.
- Represent MCB on NCWMP (Natural Council for the Welfare of Muslim Prisoners and assist with Prison Chaplaincy work.
- Provide responses and critiques to consultative and other documents from Government departments.
- Present Islam in a positive manner.