Below are answers to questions frequently posed on the establishment, composition and governance of the MCB. If you don’t find an answer to the question you’re looking for, please email [email protected] with your enquiry.
- To promote co-operation, consensus and unity on Muslim affairs in the UK
- To encourage and strengthen all existing efforts being made for the benefit of the Muslim community
- To work for a more enlightened appreciation of Islam and Muslims in wider society
- To establish a position for the Muslim community within British society that is fair and based on due rights
- To work for the eradication of disadvantages and forms of discrimination faced by Muslims
- To foster better community relations and work for the good of society as a whole
- To promote inter and extra faith dialogues in the promotion of tolerance and mutual respect in a diverse society